Local Pest Experts
Serving Huntsville, North Carolina Since 1966
Huntsville is a small, family-friendly community, located in Western North Carolina. Residents of Huntsville are proud to call this thriving community home. To help maintain this environment, the local pest professionals at A-1 Pest Control are dedicated to keeping area pests out of Huntsville homes and businesses. Whether you are experiencing problems with spiders, rodents, termites, bed bugs, ants, or other pests, we can put an effective solution in place to completely solve your problem. Our QualityPro certified company has been protecting Huntsville properties from pests for the last 50 years. To learn why so many of your neighbors and friends have chosen us to take care of their pest control needs, reach out to A-1 Pest Control today.
Residential Pest Control In Huntsville, NC
Protect your Huntsville, North Carolina, home and family from pests throughout the year with the help of the residential pest control experts at A-1 Pest Control. We are proud to offer affordable home pest control options to keep insects and rodents away from your home and family through our variety of Home Shield plans.
- The Home Shield plan includes 4 scheduled treatments, coverage against 10+ pests, and free re-treatments.
- Our Home Shield Plus plan includes 8 scheduled treatments, coverage against 15+ pests, free re-treatments, fire ant control, seasonal mosquito treatments, outdoor tick and flea control, and stinging insect control.
- Home Shield Complete is our most comprehensive plan. It has everything that is included in our Home Shield Plus plan, with the addition of indoor flea treatments and the Sentricon® System with Always Active™.
To learn more about how to implement one of these highly-effective residential pest control programs into your Huntsville home, give us a call.
Guide To Keeping Rodents Out Of Your Huntsville, NC Home
You need to keep rodents from finding their way into your Huntsville home. Rodents can be both dangerous and damaging, and are very difficult to eliminate. By implementing our rodent control options, you can assure that your home will remain free of these harmful pests.
Exterior rodent control tips: Rodents like to use branches to gain easy access to your home. Trim bushes and tree limbs away from the outside of your home to make access more difficult.
- Keep outdoor garbage cans tightly covered to prevent rodents from using your trash as their own personal food source.
- Remove bird and other wild animal feeders from your property as they could attract rodents to your yard.
- Inspect your home’s exterior, and fill in any cracks and crevices found in the foundation or exterior walls.
- Caulk spaces found around air conditioners, windows, doors, and utility lines that enter your home.
Interior rodent control tips:
- Immediately clean up spills and crumbs from the surfaces of your home.
- Wash dirty dishes daily.
- Store food in the refrigerator or in tightly sealed containers. Never leave food out on the counter.
- Remove trash from your home daily.
- Vacuum your home regularly.
- Control or eliminate clutter in the areas of your home where mice are most likely to be found hiding out – closets, basements, attics, and crawl spaces.
Despite your best efforts, rodents can still invade your property, it is important to understand that the professionals at A-1 Pest Control are here to help! We can provide you with the services needed to eliminate them as quickly as possible. To learn how our solutions can solve your Huntsville home’s rodent problems once and for all, give us a call.
Protect Your Huntsville, NC Home From Termites
Don’t put protecting your Huntsville home from termites on the back burner for one more day! Call A-1 Pest Control so we can work with you to provide the services you need to safeguard your home against wood-eating termites. At A-1 Pest Control we provide the comprehensive solutions needed to keep these damaging pests from damaging the structural integrity of your home.
Our termite control process always begins with a thorough inspection to:
- Determine if termite activity is present.
- Assess the severity of your home’s termite infestation.
- Discover the amount of damage termites have already caused.
- Identify the conditions that are attracting termites to your property and home.
- Develop a treatment plan.
- Provide a termite control quote.
A-1 Pest Control provides a variety of options to protect Huntsville properties from termites.
Our termite control options include:
- The Sentricon® System with Always Active™.
- Termidor® Treatments.
- Termite Pre-Treatment Services.
We can also provide treatment for termites through our year-round Home Shield Complete Plan. This plan protects your home from both termites and other common household invaders. Call us to learn more about our solutions to North Carolina termite problems.