Stop swatting at mosquitoes and start enjoying your outdoor living space.
Say Goodbye To Mosquitoes
With Effective Mosquito Treatments From A-1
Pesky mosquitoes can put a damper on your summer activities and even ruin an outdoor event with their constant buzzing and itchy bites. Worse than that, they can carry diseases that are harmful to humans. A-1 Pest Control has solutions to help rid your yard or your venue of mosquitoes and make your time outside in western North Carolina more enjoyable.
Professional Mosquito Control
Whether you are looking to rid your outdoor space of mosquitoes all summer long or just for a single event, we at A-1 can offer you relief. We provide both seasonal mosquito control and one-time mosquito treatments.
Seasonal Mosquito Treatments
Depending on the weather and seasonal changes, we begin treating in April or May and will treat monthly through September or October. We can work with you to provide the exact plan you need with just a few steps.
- We provide over the phone quotes if you know the size of the property you want treated. If you are unsure of your lot size or the most effective area to treat, we can provide a free in-person quote.
- Customers do not have to be home as the treatment is all exterior. Standing water in ponds and such are treated with eco-friendly products that won’t harm fish, livestock, or pets.
- Your technician will leave a door hanger with the next treatment date and recommendations for things you might do around your property, such as dumping standing water or clearing gutters to increase drainage and prohibit mosquito breeding.
One-Time Mosquito Treatments for Events
If you are planning a back-yard wedding, corporate event, family reunion, or other outdoor event and want to make sure mosquitoes don’t carry your guests away, A-1 Pest Control provides one-time mosquito treatments in Lenoir, Hickory, and throughout western North Carolina and portions of the Piedmont region.
- We’ll give you a quote for the service over the phone and discuss the particulars of your event location.
- We’ll dispatch a technician to treat the area anywhere from 24 to 48 hours prior to the event.
- Your technician will also make recommendations to help further eliminate pesky mosquitoes such as trimming the lawn or removing items that catch water.
Recommendations for Mosquito Prevention
Ridding your property of mosquitoes is not only beneficial to your overall health, but also offers peace of mind, as those buzzing pests can ruin the best of summer nights. While chemical treatments are effective, the mosquito control professionals at A-1 Pest Control also suggest the following prevention tips for discouraging mosquito activity in between services:
- Remove wet and rotting leaves and leaf piles
- Clear gutters to allow for proper drainage
- Dump standing water in pots, baby pools, or buckets
- Only use sprinklers when necessary to avoid oversaturating the lawn and creating standing water
- Water flower beds and gardens enough to saturate plants but not leave puddles
- Rake vegetation away from the foundation of the house
Recommended Plan for Mosquito Control:
- Year-Round Protection
- Covers 15+ Pests
- Free Re-treatments
- Outdoor Tick & Flea Control
- Stinging Insect Control on the Structure
- Seasonal Mosquito Treatments
- Fire Ant Control
- 8 Scheduled Treatments
- Indoor Flea Treatments
- Sentricon Termite Protection